The food in Brazil is influenced by both Italian, Spanish, Arabic, African and Asian food, and is therefore an exciting mix. Rice and beans are included and are almost always served with meat and fish dishes.
Recipes from Brazil:
- Brazilian chicken with boat potatoes
- Chimichurri - a slightly different variety
- Côte de boeuf with baked potato, spicy butter and salsa
- Culotte with chimichurri and tiny baked potatoes
- Flan from South and Central America
- Veal fillet with salsa and boat potatoes
- Coconut pudding
- Fillet of beef with chimichurry and soup stew
- Cheese Bread (Brasiliansk ostebrød)
- Pizza Day
- Shrimp cocktail with stitches and avocado cream
- Angry oven potatoes
- Pork fillet with pommes noisettes and chimichurri
You must log in to post a comment.