German cuisine is more than sausages, sauerkraut and beer.
They mostly eat pork, beef and chicken. Trout is the most popular fish.
- Apple strudel with apple and cinnamon sauce
- Apple strudel with homemade vanilla ice cream
- Deviled eggs
- Roasted goose with cranberry stuffing, red wine and port wine sauce and caramelized potatoes
- Hjemmelaget pølse med rødkål
- Kyllingruller i ovnen
- Lammeskank i øl
- Lys lapskaus
- Schnitzel with exciting potato salad
- Svinesteik i sous vide med gammeldags brun saus
- Veiled peasant dicks
- Tomato soup with eggs
- Germany: Food Market in Frankfurt