Turkish cuisine is colorful and exciting, and food traditions are an important part of the culture. Turkish food is very varied, so whether you eat meat, fish, or are a vegetarian.
In classic Turkish dishes, the good and fresh ingredients come into their own. One of the most famous dishes from Turkey is kebab, but there is much more exciting.
Recipes from Turkey:
- Börek (banitsa) with lamb mince
- Gadjar halwa - a delicious dessert
- Homemade pita kebab - healthier and better
- Hummus - easy and good
- Lamb dough kebab
- Lamb fillet kebab with boat potatoes and corn on the cob
- Lamb meat kebab with cacık
- Manti - shishbarak
- Olive bread with herbs and sun-dried tomatoes
- Pita – pide – pitka – pitta – pyada – lepinje – aish baladi
- Posna Pogača
- Šopska salat
- Turkish pasta salad